Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Guest blogger for this month: Monica Lopez went to Jose Maria's



I am not usually a big fan of Mexican food. Aside from the fact that I shudder to think about the price range, I am usually worried about my stomach. But in the end, I love food so I figured, I’d rather not deprive myself.

Jose Maria’s is located in The Gallery which can be found in Mabolo. I love the place because you can instantly feel the Mexican vibe because everywhere you turn, there are Mexican objects staring at you in the face. I also like the fact that there place is quaint and peaceful.

What was exceptional about the restaurant is the fact that they let you try on their sombreros. It was fun being photographed wearing the sombreros. You should never leave Jose Maria’s without trying on the sombrero! It’s comical and definitely brings you close to the restaurant.

I am especially in love with their pork chops! Sure, it’s a Mexican Restaurant so they can spice up any good old meat and make it Mexican. I am happy that I was able to enjoy their meal at the same time, able to save up a fortune! Their meals are pretty much below 300+. Some are below 200+ like the pork chops!

If you’re looking for a cool place that hasa Mexican vibe to it, Check out Jose Maria’s!!!






2 comments:

  1. I will definitely go to this place.. whose coming with me? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place rocks! the food and the ambience, 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete